Frozen Seafood Sales Account Manager
Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd. is one of the leading importers and distributors of Asian food from around the world for nearly 40 years. We are looking for a Sales Account Manager to join our Seafood Sales team to support our portfolio with North American retail chains in our Ontario office.
Seafood Sales Manager is responsible for developing frozen seafood market, focusing on executing business strategy and developing plan to engage new distributors and customers.
- Develop local and regional business
- Build relationships with key customers and improve products assortment to grow sales
- Maintain thorough working knowledge of all company products, along with knowledge of the competition’s markets, products, and pricing
- Assist in the development of sales budgets and sales strategies
- Manage members of seafood sales team to build strong relationships with new and existing customers by keeping constant contact, following scheduled visitation, identifying customer needs, following up request in a timely fashion, and sampling as needed
- Lead and support sales team to develop and execute effective sales plans to drive sales and profit growth
- Recognize promotion and development opportunities and provide recommendation on events/activities that could benefit the company
- Communicate regularly with Regional Director on trends, issues, and opportunities
- Coordinate and participate in trade shows, distributor shows and consumer events to promote sales
- Drive sales to meet department targets both in revenue and margin
- Monitor customers’ credit and follow-up on AR collections
- Make frequent travel to meet and serve customers as required
- Excellent communication skill in English both written and verbal
- 5 years of managerial experience in wholesales of seafood products
- Proven leadership and coaching skills
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of distribution and retail in local market
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook
- Must have valid G license and personal car for frequent travel
Compensation & Benefits
- Full group benefits (Medical, Dental, Life), Paid Vacation, Paid Statutory Holiday, etc
- Salary and performance pay through sales bonuses
- Car allowance
- Long Services Award, Sales Leader Awards depending on performance or length of service
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Verbal Chinese (Cantonese or Mandarin) is an asset to communicate with customers
If you meet the requirements above, please send us your resume by E-mail with the position you are applying for as the “Subject” to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please also indicate where you learned about this employment opportunity.
The HR team can be reached through text message, WhatsApp or WeChat at 236-334-7369 for inquiries. Please note that telephone calls will not be received through this number.
At Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd., we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.