Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd. is one of the leading importers and distributors of Asian food products from the Pacific Rim and other regions of the world. We are currently looking for a Mainstream Sales Account Manager for Quebec and the Atlantic regions to join our sales team.
The Mainstream Sales Account Manager – Quebec and Atlantics reports to the Ontario Regional Director. The ideal candidate will be based in Montreal and will be responsible for opening new territories and undeveloped markets outside of Ontario with a focus on Metro and IGA in Quebec, as well as banners in the Atlantic provinces. He/she will focus on executing business strategy and developing a game plan to engage new distributors and customers in order to grow the business.
- Growing business in the new territories and undeveloped markets outside of Ontario with a focus on Metro, IGA in Quebec as well as banners in the Atlantic provinces. Build relationships with key customers and improve product assortment to grow sales
- Maintain thorough working knowledge of all company products, along with knowledge of competition’s markets
- Assist in the development of sales budgets and sales strategies
- Manage and build strong relationships with new and existing customers by keeping constant contact, doing scheduled visitation of customers, identifying customer needs, following up requests in a timely fashion and sampling as needed
- Recognize promotion and development opportunities and provide recommendations on events/activities that could benefit the company
- Communicate regularly with Regional Director on trends, issues and opportunities
- Coordinate and participate in trade shows, distributor shows and consumer events to promote sales
- Drive sales to meet department targets both in revenue and margin
- Monitor customers’ credit and follow-up on AR collection
- Frequent travel to meet and serve customers as required
Requirements / Must-Haves:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field preferred
- 5+ years sales leadership in driving the performance of an outside sales team
- Great business connections with key category managers (at Metro, IGA etc.)
- Experience selling MRO (maintenance, repair and operations) supplies preferred
- Strong background in sales management within wholesale distribution
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of distribution and retail in local market
- Ability to travel regularly within Eastern Canada
- Proven history of achieving progressive sales goals
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook
- Bilingual – English and French (with written and oral skills)
- Ability to work independently based in Montreal away from company offices
- Full group benefits (Medical, Dental, Life), Paid Vacation, Paid Statutory Holiday, etc.
- Car allowance
- Salary and performance pay through sales bonuses
- Long Service Award, Super Sales Award depending on performance or length of employment
If you meet the requirements above, please send us your resume by E-mail with the position you are applying for as the “Subject” to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The HR team can be reached through text message, WhatsApp or WeChat at 236-334-7369 for inquiries. Please note that telephone calls will not be received through this number.
Please also indicate where you learned about this employment opportunity.
At Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd., we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.