Canda Six Fortune is one of the leading wholesalers and distributors of Asian food products from around the world. We are looking for a Warehouse Coordinator to fulfill our operations needs in our ON division.
· Assists warehouse supervisors and managers on daily overall operations
· Oversee warehousing and distribution of the company products in quality, quantity and timely manner
· Adjust stock storage and transfer according to receiving and shipping requirements
· Coordinate Group Buy, weekly incoming shipments and custom clearance
· Coordinate with other departments regarding shipping & receiving needs
· Support warehouse management in completing forms, reports, logs, records; maintaining documentation as needed
· Prepare product inventory reports by consolidating logs and data
· Assist Warehouse Manager in completing report for follow-up action plan required by SOP audit
· Assist with product labelling and repackaging projects
· Monitor warehouse Work Timetable & Preventive Maintenance schedules as planned by Warehouse Manager
· Monitor inventory in & out, and support cycle count as required
· Enforce warehouse safety rules and perform other duties as assigned
· Stay on top of the pest control program and reporting compliance
· Control warehouse supplies, usage & recording
· 40 hours per week; Monday – Friday and Saturdays if help is needed
· 1 – 2 years of work experience with either office administration or warehouse coordination
· Be able to work independently and within a team
· Good communication and administrative skills
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
· 1 year of warehouse experience is preferred
· Any experience with operating a Reach Truck/ Forklift is a plus
· Diploma in Business administration, logistics or supply chain
· Full group benefits (Medical, Dental, Life), Paid Vacation, Paid Statutory Holiday, Etc
If you meet the requirements above, please send us your resume by E-mail with the position you are applying for as the “Subject” firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please also indicate where you learned about this employment opportunity.
At Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd., we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.