3-Ton Truck Driver (G-License)
|3-Ton Truck Driver|
Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd. is one of the leading importers and distributors of Asian food products from around the world. To fulfill our operation’s needs, we are currently recruiting for a 3-Ton Truck Driver to join our warehouse logistics team in our ON division.
· Conduct inspections of vehicle before departing to deliver goods to ensure mechanical safety
· Pack and load products onto trucks according to company’s specifications
· Perform proper orders to customers on assigned routes
· Perform out-of-town deliveries when needed
· Unload goods as per client specification
· Obtain delivery confirmations from each customer
· Review deliveries with customers to ensure products meet their needs
· Ensure all work is performed in a manner that conforms to standard operating procedures
· Use of a power jack tool
· Valid G or D/Z driver’s license
· Clean Driving record & CVOR
· At least 2 years of previous truck driving experience
· Heavy lifting up to 50lbs, physically fit enough to handle product delivery
· Adhere to road safety, traffic regulations and speed
· Proper care to the operation and maintenance of the vehicle
· Basic English communication at minimum
· Ability to work well in a team environment
· Highly independent and self-motivated
· Legally entitled to work in Canada
· 3 years of commercial driving experience preferred
· Ability to communicate in Chinese is a plus
· Full group benefits (Medical, Dental, Life), Paid Vacation, Paid Statutory Holiday, etc.
· Sign-on bonus awarded after successful completion of 3-month probation period
· Performance Bonus and Safe Driving Bonus will be available to employees after the probation period depending on performance
If you meet the requirements above, please send us your resume by E-mail with the position you are applying for as the “Subject” firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The HR team can be reached through text message, whatsapp or WeChat at 236-334-7369 for any inquiries. Please note that telephone calls will not be received through this number.
Please also indicate where you learned about this employment opportunity.
At Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd., we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.