Seafood Sales Representative
Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd. is one of the leading importers and distributors of Asian food from around the world for nearly 40 years. We are looking for a Sales Representative to join our Seafood Sales team to support our portfolio with North American retail chains in our Ontario office.
Seafood Sales Representative is responsible for developing seafood market, focusing on executing business strategy and developing plan to engage new distributors and customers.
- Maintains customers account by taking orders, collecting payments, presenting products, answering enquiries, and resolves customers complaints, etc.
- Establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to contact potential customers.
- Keeps the management updated by gathering current market information on pricing, products, promotion, etc.
- Submit routine activity and result reports, e.g. daily call reports, weekly work plans, visitation schedule, etc.
- Minimum 2 year seafood sales experience;
- Excellent communication skills combined with strong presentation and negotiation skills;
- Good multi-tasking, organizational and prioritization skills;
- Good resolving skill to customer issues and complaints.
- Independent to handle sales pressure and client objections;
- Ability to lift 30 lbs occasionally;
- Valid driver’s license with available personal vehicle for business use
Compensation & Benefits
- Full group benefits (Medical, Dental, Life), MSP, Paid Vacation, Paid Statutory Holiday, etc
- Salary and performance pay through sales bonuses
- Car allowance
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to analyze and identify market trends, changes and implications, develop objectives, strategies, etc.
- Previous experience in food industry is preferred.
- Ability to communicate in Chinese is an asset
If you meet the requirements above, please send us your resume by E-mail with the position you are applying for as the “Subject” to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please also indicate where you learned about this employment opportunity.
At Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd., we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.