Canda Six Fortune is one of the leading wholesalers and distributors of Asian food products. We are looking for a candidate for the position as a field sales representative in our BC office.
The Food Services – Sales Representative reports to the Food Service Sales Manager and is a team-player; supporting the Sales department in achieving sales targets. The role involves travelling locally to meet customers for sales meetings. The Food Service – Sales Representative meets with local retail stores, restaurants and distributors related to food service sales in order to maintain and grow customers accounts.
- Establish, develop and maintain long term business relationships with current customers and prospective customers to generate new business for the company’s products
- Managing 60-80 customers to achieve company sales and margin budget
- Prepare weekly sales report to analyze customer’s challenges
- Do market research for company
- Troubleshoot for customer and company
- Introduce products to fill customer needs
- Work collaboratively with restaurant customers to maximize product presentation and achieve company’s goals
- Resolve customer issues and problems by exhibiting a sense of urgency and professionalism
- Reach or exceed monthly sales targets and objectives
- Observe and report in-store competitive product/promotional activities
- Work as a team with the Sales Manager by constant communication, and be flexible with changes and filling in for other Field Sales Representatives as needed
- Deliver goods to customers during emergencies
- Collect payments on a regular basis and constantly ensure that there are no aging debts
- Provide briefings on sales activities to your supervisor as necessary or as required
- Ability to left/carry cases of product up to 20kg
- Two years direct sales experience
- Proficiency in English, written and spoken is a must
- Strong communication skills and self motivation
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategy
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills
- Basic product knowledge and sales know-how
- Proficiency with PC (working knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Use of a reliable vehicle with valid driver’s license is required
- Ability to travel to different cities within BC
- Ability to speak Chinese (Mandarin/Cantonese) will be an asset
- Knowledge in food products and/or restaurant and food services industry preferred
Compensation & Benefits:
- Full group benefits (Medical, Dental, Life), Paid Vacation, Paid Statutory Holiday, etc
- Salary and performance pay through sales bonuses
- Car allowance
- Long Services Award and Super Sales Awards depending on length of service or performance
If you meet the requirements above, please send us your resume by E-mail with the position you are applying for as the “Subject” to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The HR team can be reached through text message, whatsapp or WeChat at 236-334-7369 for any inquiries. Please note that telephone calls will not be received through this number.
Please also indicate where you learned about this employment opportunity.
At Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd., we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.