Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd. is one of the leading importers and distributors of Asian food products from the Pacific Rim and other regions of the world. We are currently looking for a full-time Marketing Associate – Brand Development to join our Marketing team in ON.
The Marketing Associate – Brand Development reports to the Marketing Manager and provide a variety of marketing activities particularly in the planning and development of marketing initiatives and brand building. This is 360 role, owning the brand’s end-to-end planning and execution which includes conduct marketing strategy as per the brand marketing plan, new product development plan and communication campaign with retail or food service customers.
- Full-time: 40 hours per week
- 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
- Increasing brand market share and sales growth via planning and developing marketing strategies and annual marketing plans, as guided by Sales Manager, Marketing Manager and Regional Director
- Defining, optimizing and monitoring A&P budget to ensure delivery of commercial outcomes and expenses are kept within approved limits.
- Responsible for end-to-end marketing planning activities including new product planning and development, media campaign management and execution, product launches, media planning, promotion design and implementation.
- Undertaking deep analysis of brand’s sales performance, price benchmarking, competitors’ review, market analysis preparation, and presentation of business reviews for designated brands, as guided by Senior Manager.
- Utilizing consumer needs analysis, market trends and insights, and sales data to identify key issues and growth opportunities, in order to make an informed NPD and marketing strategies.
- Assisting Sales Manager in supporting brand planning and management work with internal stakeholders. Activities including new product development, brand strategy development and other marketing activities
- Providing regular brand tracking information to monitor market performance, brand performance against KPIs.
- Developing and executing smoothly and effectively promotion plans
- Preparing and presenting briefs to agency partners with regards to development of creative and media plans, campaign activation such as sampling and events.
- Preparing point of sales material for both mainstream supermarkets and Asian supermarket marketing activities, e.g. in store sampling, merchandising, event and trade promotion
- Monitoring and visiting mainstream supermarkets and Asian retail customers to check the sales off take of the products competitive pricing and competitor promotional and new product activities.
- Identifying and organizing sponsorship activities for both mainstream and Asian supermarket that leverage and support marketing strategy.
- Tracking, analyzing, and reporting the results of events and marketing campaigns.
- In close co-operation with the Marketing team, identifying trade needs / opportunities, develop pricing and distribution strategies in line with trade promotions for brands
- Perform other tasks assigned by Senior Executives as required.
Requirements / Must-Haves:
- Profound experience and knowledge in food wholesale industry and ethnic products.
- Undergraduate or equivalent studies in Marketing and/or Business Administration.
- At least 3 years of Marketing management experience
- 5 years or above related experience in CPG industry with exposure to working on product launches and new product development would be preferred
- Hands on experience in developing and implementing marketing campaigns in retail or food service channels
- Strong analytical skills and project planning skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work alone and to plan and execute projects with minimum supervision and to complete work within required deadlines.
- Ability to quickly grasp essential issues, analyze alternative and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Result driven mindset and hunger for growth
- Multi-task, able to prioritize, attention to details
- Ability to speak Chinese will be an asset
- Asian food and seafood industry career/background would be an asset
- We may offer you two times in a year KPI bonus depending on brands sales growth.
- Full group benefits (Medical, Dental, Life) available after completion of required hours, Paid Vacation, Paid Statutory Holiday, etc.
If you meet the requirements above, please send us your resume by E-mail with the position you are applying for as the “Subject” to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The HR team can be reached through text message, WhatsApp or WeChat at 236-334-7369 for inquiries. Please note that telephone calls will not be received through this number.
Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd. is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of persons with disabilities, if you need accommodation in relation to the materials or process to be used in the selection, please contact our Human Resources Department via email at email@example.com or telephone 604-432-9000 Ext. 2290.
Please also indicate where you learned about this employment opportunity.
At Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd., we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.