3-Ton/18ft Truck Driver (G-License)
|3-Ton/18ft Truck Driver (G License)
Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd. is one of the leading importers and distributors of Asian food products from around the world. To fulfill our operation’s needs, we are currently recruiting for a 3-Ton/18ft Truck Driver to join our warehouse delivery team in our ON division.
The 3-Ton/18ft Truck Driver will make local deliveries to grocery supermarkets and restaurants. This role will involve frequent movement and lifting. Must hold a valid G-driver’s license.
Hourly Wage: $19/hour and up + Food Service Allowance: $2/hour
- Full-time position, 50 hours per week
- Monday – Friday (Weekend required if needed)
- Flexible hours required: Any 8 hours between 7:00AM to 6:00PM
- Conduct inspections of vehicle before departing to deliver goods to ensure mechanical safety
- Perform proper product delivery to all customers on assigned routes
- Perform out-of-town deliveries when needed
- Ensure all work is performed in a manner that conforms to company standard operating procedures
- Unload goods as per client specification whenever possible
- Obtain delivery confirmations from each customer
- Review deliveries with customers to ensure products meet their needs
- Use of a power jack tool
- Valid G driver’s license
- Clean Driving record & CVOR
- At least 1 year of previous truck driving experience
- Capable of lifting up to 50lbs, physically fit enough to handle product delivery
- Adhere to road safety, traffic regulations and speed
- Proper care to the operation and maintenance of the vehicle
- Basic English communication at minimum
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Highly independent and self-motivated
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- 3 years of commercial driving experience preferred
- Ability to communicate in Chinese is a plus
- Full group benefits (Medical, Dental, Life), Paid Vacation, Paid Statutory Holiday, etc.
- Additional allowance will be given on top of base salary for Food Service Delivery
- $500 Sign-on bonus awarded after successful completion of 3-month probation period
- Safe Driving Bonus available to employees after successfully passing probation period; dependent on the safe driving record of employee during each 6 month period
If you meet the requirements above, please send us your resume by E-mail with the position you are applying for as the “Subject” to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The HR team can be reached through text message, WhatsApp or WeChat at 236-334-7369 for inquiries. Please note that telephone calls will not be received through this number.
Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd. is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of persons with disabilities, if you need accommodation in relation to the materials or process to be used in the selection, please contact our Human Resources Department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also indicate where you learned about this employment opportunity.
At Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd., we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.