Food Service Sales Team Leader
Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd. is one of the leading importers and distributors of Asian food from around the world for nearly 40 years. We are looking for a Sales Team Leader to join our Food Service Sales team to support our portfolio with North American retail chains in our Ontario office.
The Food Service – Sales Team Leader reports to the Food Service Sales Manager and is a team-player to support the Sales department in achieving sales targets. The role involves travelling locally to meet customers for sales meetings. The scope of this role is to meet with local retail stores, restaurants and distributors related to food service sales.
• Achieve personal sales goal, also motivate and guide team members to meet assigned goal
• Manage members of food service sales team to build strong relationships with new and existing customers
• Lead and support sales team to develop and execute effective sales plans to drive sales and profit growth
• Manage existing customers account and establishes new accounts
• Monitor customers’ account balance and collect payments to ensure no overdue account.
• Report market conditions and competitors to assist sales manager to plan sales strategy
• Assist manager to oversee and coordinate sales team activities
• Assist sale manager to develop sales training program and support team members to improve sales performance
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience in food service or any other related industry
- Use of a reliable vehicle with full driver’s license is required
- Proficiency in English, written and spoken is a must
- Proficiency with PC (working knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Persuasive communication skills combined with strong presentation
- Good multi-tasking, organizational and prioritization skills
Compensation & Benefits
- Full group benefits (Medical, Dental, Life), Paid Vacation, Paid Statutory Holiday, etc
- Salary and performance pay through sales bonuses
- Car allowance
- Long Services Award, Super Sales Awards depending on performance or length of service
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Verbal Chinese (Cantonese or Mandarin) is an asset to communicate with customers
- Knowledge in food products and/or restaurant and food services industry preferred
If you meet the requirements above, please send us your resume by E-mail with the position you are applying for as the “Subject” to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please also indicate where you learned about this employment opportunity.
The HR team can be reached through text message, WhatsApp or WeChat at 236-334-7369 for inquiries. Please note that telephone calls will not be received through this number.
At Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd., we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.