Food Service – Sales Coordinator
|Food Service – Sales Coordinator
Canda Six Fortune is one of the leading wholesalers and distributors of Asian food products. We are currently looking for the right candidate support the sales team as the Food Service – Sales Coordinator in our BC office.
The Food Service – Sales Coordinator supports the sales department with administrative tasks to process sales orders. This includes improving the sales service level, preparing sales meetings, controlling Food Service inventory levels and acting as a liaison between the sales department and the customers. The ideal candidate must have good administrative and customer service skills.
Working Hours & Conditions:
- 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday
- Be able to work long stretches on a computer
- Repetitive order entries within a fast-paced environment under frequent pressure
- Enter order entries, issue credit notes, liaise with warehouse
- Review and report Food Service stock levels on a weekly basis
- Prepare sales meetings with preparation of the meeting agenda and meeting minutes
- Provide customer service through communicating with customers about stock levels, order inquiries and payment related issues
- Act as a liaison between the sales department and the customers
- Print and issue account statements, assist in making calls for debt collection
- Bank in deposits, manage cash from COD
- Generate reports on AR, sales, rebates, overdue accounts
- Complete day end and period end reconciliations
- Prepare day ends and month end reports
- Filing of department documents and support general administration work of the department
- Assist in maintenance of inventory record and updating inventory data
- Duties to be assigned from time to time to support performance of functions of the department
- Systems used in day to day work: mainly ACCPAC and WMS
- Proficiency with PC (working knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Attention to detail with accurate data entry
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be an effective communicator
- Proficiency in verbal and written English
- Spoken and literate with Mandarin/Cantonese to communicate with customers
- Being familiar with ACCPAC and WMS systems would be an asset
- Any experience with data entry or sales related office experience
If you meet the requirements above, please send us your resume and cover letter by E-mail with the position you are applying for as the “Subject” firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please also indicate where you learned about this employment opportunity.
At Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd., we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.