Canda Six Fortune is one of the leading wholesalers and distributors of Asian food products in Canada. We are seeking a motivated and sales savvy individual to take on the National Account Manager role in our ON office.
The National Account Manager reports to the President and contributes to the Mainstream Sales Department by developing and implementing effective sales strategies, leading national sales team members so as to achieve sales targets and establishing productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Understand and interpret ACCPAC data for inventory control purposes in regards to key mainstream accounts, including Loblaws
- Interpret the projected forecasts for Loblaws and other key Accounts; secure A&P funds and work with the buying team to negotiate reduced costs
- Manage Top Shelf Program for Loblaws sales data, number of distribution points, compare sales data with supply chain forecasts
- Support logistic, supply chain and warehouse departments in arranging shipments; maintain high level of service regarding fill rate, on-time delivery, etc.
- Coordinate with mainstream department management to implement all Loblaws related promotion activity
- Prepare new item listing forms and Loblaws web portal listings as well as promotion deal sheets for Loblaws category manager/merchants
- Assist in resolving Loblaws billing issues (aged A/R)
- Connect with marketing personnel within the divisions of Loblaws and sit-in on marketing meetings to ensure Canda brands are represented.
- Represent Canda mainstream department at both internal and external synergy/flipping meetings
- Plan and execute mainstream department management objectives and goals
- Understand and construct planograms; be aware of how they relate to brand and sku management
- Support mainstream department management in a marketing and sales aid role
- Work collaboratively with retail customers to maximize the presence of products by way of expanding share of shelf and floor space within the retail store
- Resolve store level issues and problems, exhibiting a sense of urgency and professionalism
- Observe and report in-store competitive product/promotional activities
- Work as a team with sales manager by communicating issues, and also be flexible with changes and filling in for other field sales representatives as needed
- Ability to travel as per business needs
- Effectively manage a territory as assigned by mainstream department management
Requirements / Must-Haves:
- Profound experience and knowledge in food wholesale industry and ethnic food products
- Undergraduate or equivalent studies in Marketing and/or Business Administration
- 3 years or above related experience in CPG industry
- Must be proficient in time management and be able to plan and execute mainstream department management objectives and goals
- Strong analytical skills and project planning skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work alone and to plan and execute projects with minimum supervision; complete work within required deadlines
- Ability to quickly grasp essential issues, analyze alternative and recommend appropriate solutions
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Full group benefits (Medical, Dental, Life), Paid Vacation, Paid Statutory Holiday, etc
- Salary and performance pay through sales bonuses
- Car allowance
- Long Services Award and Super Sales Award depending on length of service or performance
If you meet the requirements above, please send us your resume by E-mail with the position you are applying for as the “Subject” to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The HR team can be reached through text message, WhatsApp or WeChat at 236-334-7369 for inquiries. Please note that telephone calls will not be received through this number.
Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd. is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of persons with disabilities, if you need accommodation in relation to the materials or process to be used in the selection, please contact our Human Resources Department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 604-259-6371.
Please also indicate where you learned about this employment opportunity.
At Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd., we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.